Orfeos Street 3, 16674 Glyfada – Athens
What is so different and special about the Yoga Skyros IKE teaching and concept? Yoga Skyros will not only teach Yoga, Inspire Students; but Change Lives… Join the fastest-growing group of Yoga Teaching Professionals in the world. You are four-weeks away from an exciting and rewarding new career in the YOGA World.
The program is designed to not only shed light on many aspects of Yoga, but to actually teach you how to use Hatha Yoga, the mother of all yoga, and to lead a substantial, effective Yoga class in order to be able to inspire and motivate others. Each class has a maximum of six students, and this will give you the privilege to be closer to your master and to understand not only a commercial approach of yoga but also the essence and transformation of the powerful yoga science.
Yoga Skyros IKE believes that you have to find balance and harmony even in a city and the best way is to study, learn, and practice Yoga in the city in a beautiful and active place in order to re-educate your life style. You will feel safe and content in here.
The academy is based on the concept of small classes with maximum of 8 Students, high quality teaching, better learning and understanding, and better connection to your consciousness and inner peace. The following are just some aspects of the topics that you will cover during the program:
• Delve into yoga ethics and the student-teacher relationship
• Discover and study Patanjali’s eight limbs
• Explore the history of Yoga with the ancient text of the masters
• Hone your presentation and communication skills so that you can deliver a class in concise manner and connecting with all students
• Integrate and Add-On about alignment and assisting within the Specs of 200/500 RYT
• Integrate and Add-On basic physiology and anatomy related to Yoga within the Specs of RYT 200/500
• Integrate and Add-On how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustment and also about the different styles and intentions of touch within the Specs of 200/500 RYT
• Integrate and Add-On how to market yourself and learn the business side of running an effective Yoga Studio
• Integrate and Add-On how to read bodies, physically and emotionally, as well as the energy of the group or individual within the Specs of RYT 200/500
• Integrate and Add-On how to sequence Asanas in a fluid manner and unite breathe with movement
• Integrate and Add-On how to teach a yoga class as a workout for the body, mind, and spirit according to the Specs of RYT 200/500
• Integrate and Add-On how to teach with your voice and your hands, how to encourage and inspire people, and how to use your body language to enhance a class within the Specs of RYT 200/500
• Integrate and Add-On the basics of the transformation, without this knowledge no transformation can be achieved according to the requirements of RYT 200/500
• Integrate and Add-On to apply Yoga for specific ailments such as back pain, anti-aging, sleeping disorder, weight loss, depression, menopause or hormone balancing, and arthritis, which is the specialty of Yoga Skyros IKE and according to the RYT 200/500
• Study 32 Asanas and later to upgrade to the 82 Asanas experienced and learned of the RYT 200/500
• Case Study of ailments and apply the proper Asanas and Design Sequences
• Master now to verbally lecture about the Yoga Science
• Preparation and Skill to create Workshops for the different Yoga Topics
The difference of the Yoga Skyros IKE Concept is that the Master will train you. Therefore, based on the solid foundation of our Yoga Teaching Concept the new certified Yoga Instructors can develop and add on other Yoga styles on demand. With our Yoga Teacher training we take a completely different approach – 100 percent practical and career focused. Our graduates are qualified, competent and employable from the day they get their Certification. Yoga Skyros IKE Teacher Concept empowers and inspires. Yoga Skyros IKE offers a nurturing team environment in which to grow and evolve as teachers and individuals, as well as a place to make a career in Yoga. Yoga Skyros IKE has been training instructors to teach since 2005 and has set up many yoga instructors for success in the field of teaching Yoga. You will be able to give a substantial class in design and techniques after 10 Days. This is our signature of teaching.
Yoga Master and Lead Teacher with the highest degrees and Yoga Alliance Continuing Yoga Education Provider (YACEP)
2,400 EURO – 1 Month Intensive Training. Early Bird discount is 2,100 EURO.
Detailed Schedule will be provided after booking confirmation.
08:30 Introduction of the day agenda and review
09:00 Asanas practice
11:00 Coffee break
11:30 Yoga philosophy
13:30 Yoga lunch break
16:00 Coffee break
16:30 Chakra Asanas practice
Visit the beautiful City of Athens and Glyfada, where our Yoga Academy is located in Glyfada, the Beverly of Greece. Visit all the Archaeology and Cultural Sites and dive into Mythology of Greece.
Opposite our Academy is a Tram Station for easy transportation and visit Athens by Tram.
Included are Accommodation and Breakfast. On request, we provide and book higher style of accommodation – Hotel/Boutique Hotel.
1. Flight to Athens International Airport – Greece. Pick Up can be arranged. Taxi cost around 40 EURO.